GET THE GEORGIE PORGE LOOK!
The talented Emma from Georgie Porge started sewing around 2 years ago, but only started sewing clothing in February this year. The first clothing pattern she attempted was the BOO! Designs Shirred Dress pattern, and the rest is history... her new found passion was born. She is lucky enough to have 2 stunning little girls to sew for but also offers custom spots on her page periodically when time permits.
I love what Emma does with my patterns, she adds a whole new girly dimension that I never even consider and WOWed everyone with her take on the pinny pattern.
With a little bit of arm twisting, Emma agreed to whip me up a masterpiece so that I could then tell you how to make it!
What do you get when you cross a TWIRLY SKIRT with OVERALLS?
CRISS CROSS PINNY
Pattern pieces required
- Twirly skirt 'skirt' measurement; multiply the length by 1.5 and use the width from the pattern
- Use all pattern pieces from the overalls except for the legs/cuffs
- Complete as per the overalls pattern but insert the skirt instead of the pants
- For the back skirt, gather the skirt to fit the back waistband (gathering is not required for the back of the overalls normally)
- After completing the side seams, then hem your skirt
...AND AS EASY AS THAT YOU CAN HAVE A MASTERPIECE LIKE GEORGIE PORGE