Tuesday 30 August 2011

A SPOOKY THANK YOU!



I want to express a very big thank you to everyone who helped make my first collection so successful. Your enthusiam and support was overwhelming!  

I had more than a few moments when I doubted the collection, not because I didn't LOVE it, but just that it was sooo different, I wasn't sure whether anyone else would like it. It is not pastel or floral or girly and it is not in a fabric that everyone knows and loves, but it is awesome and definitely unique.

I know there are people who really wanted something and missed out and I have ordered a little bit more fabric. I am not in a position to be able to offer custom made pieces, but I will post a link when the fabric arrives for people to be able to suggest a dress style and sizing preference for the new dresses that I make up.

I have to thank my 2 star models, Paige and Holly for rocking the outfits for me in some very impromptu last minute photo shoots!
In between starting a new job and planning my daughter's first birthday party, I hope to be able to pull together a little Christmas Collection, so keep an eye on my facebook page for updates on that.




1 comment:

  1. We absolutely love our Ghastlies collection here!!
    Miss Abi was admired by all the staff at preschool today & they were asking if you'd do some in 'big girl' sizes!! Hehe!!
    You're very talented & I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations..
    Good luck & take care!!
    Fi.. ;p

    ReplyDelete